Well HELLO, It's Been A While

It's been a long while since I've written on this site, but I'm baaaack, as they say. No, no need to go into boring details as to why I was away, but suffice it to say it's been traumatic over these last few years though I haven't given up on my writing. Actually, things are moving in the right direction - finally. I'm traveling up the mountain instead of tumbling down the cliff, so all's well in this Writer's world!

The truth is, I may have been invisible for a while, but I wasn't gone completely. In fact, writing is like breathing to me, so since I'm still kicking, I must've been writing, just nothing worth going on about, until now.

To start, great news!! My son, Shaun is published! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He's an intense and brilliant Poet and his very first published book of poetry titled, Hope In The Dark is here:

https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p23/Shaun_McCarthy_-_Hope_In_The_Dark.html 


I've had the great honor of being published in Breaking Rules Publishing Short Story Book Project Book 1. I have three dark, juicy tales in there along with four other fantastic authors, and I'm whipping up a few more stories for Book 2. You can find this awesome collection of tales here:
 
https://www.breakingruleswritingcompetitions.com/store/p28/Breaking_Rules_Publishing_Short_Story_Book_Project_-_Book_One.html

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book supports the Breaking Rules Writing Competition Young Writer's Scholarship so not only will there be delicious tales to read, but you're also supporting our up-and-coming authors of today! It's a win-win.

Now, even more recently, I did a tiny little submission of a 100 word story known as a Drabble. I received great news last night that my submission was accepted. I'm happy to announce I will be published in The Infernal Clock's upcoming Anthology titled, DeadCades !!! I am so jazzed over this. Great talent in this Anthology and between BOTH books, I am deeply honored. Expected publication is October 1, 2018. Check out their website here:

http://infernalclock.blogspot.co.uk/

They also offer two previous anthologies titled, The Infernal Clock and Calendark, so give them a looksie!

Whew, that was a lot of news. There's more to come, so stay tuned and I'll see YOU on the next page . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Weirdo???

Dang! It's Time To Admit...