The First Rung

I've made it to the first rung of the ladder! At least I think I've made it to the first rung. You wanna know how? One little thing - PERSEVERANCE. Plain and simple. Perhaps simple is a misnomer, because it wasn't simple - at all. It took years of effort, tears, dwelling in and reliving the past and dare I tell you, quite a lot of belly-laughing my way through writing the pages, but alas, my debut novel, TheThingInTheChair is published and out in the world growing its wings. 

It's a bawdy, rollicking memoir and I don't hold much back! It's quite the break from the norm for me, but working on it the last twelve years, I had to share my story of living with TheThingInTheChair with all who are curious. I know many of you out there have your own TheThingInTheChair and will easily relate to my journey and those of you who don't will find it hysterically baffling that anyone can be THAT. If you're curious to know what 'THAT' is, here are easy ways to find the novel: 

Breaking Rules Publishing 

Also available on: Amazon
 

Usually I'm dabbling and penning in twisted, darkened halls of my mind creating something creepy, edgy or mind-bending which is where I'm comfortable being and where I am right now, so setting this memoir free to fly off into the world is scary for me. After all, it's my story, not just words on a page, but one I lived through and choose to laugh over instead of crying, screaming or going completely bonkers. This is my horror story!

One final thing I'd like you to know . . . that version of me who wrote the tell-all has been updated since I first began the journey writing TheThingInTheChair and maybe the reality in releasing the book is that I haven't reached any rung yet, maybe I'm only halfway to a rung on the ladder. Know what? I don't care. Forward progress is forward movement and I don't see my life as climbing, I see my life as living - as snarky as I can be, but that's because, I'm Just Me. . .

Stay tuned for more! :)























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Weirdo???

Dang! It's Time To Admit...