Riddle Me This!

  "Mmmmm, that feels so good. Do it again."
  "You mean like this?" I asked.
  "Mmmm, yes," he groaned.

  I ran my hand over his skin. It felt silky and slippery, and yielded ever so slightly as I pressed gently down on his body. I was sweating with anticipation, desire. I wanted to touch him again, and again, and yet, there were times when I felt as though I had to pause. I needed time to think. I needed time to process what I was feeling, and I took it.
  "Don't stop. Please?" He begged. "I need it. I need your hand to caress me. I can't do this on my own. Please baby, touch me again like you did before?" 
  I saw his eyes were blinking, waiting with anticipation for me to stroke him again. I reached out my hand, and paused briefly over him, then brought my fingers to his skin once again.
  Another groan emitted from him, deep and throaty. He was ready. Ready for me to bring him to a climax, ready for me to finish. His eyes glistened as he anxiously waited for me to touch him in his special place, and I did. 
  I ran my fingers gently, ever so gently down his slippery skin. They glided down his body and his groans grew louder, faster, more intense. I smiled, knowing the pleasure I was giving to him; driving him to excruciating impatience. I knew this was what he was made for, and I trembled  at the pleasure he was bringing me, the intense joy I felt with his silky skin gracing the tips of my fingers. I stroked him back and forth, up and down, and I heard him groan again. I closed my eyes, not needing to see him to know that he tossed his head back and exposed himself to my touch completely.
  I smiled, and groaned in response to him. He had me hot. I was sweating, and my skin was glistening too. I felt feverish. I licked my lips to barely moisten them, but my mouth had gone dry. I continued sliding my hands up and down his body, moving faster and faster, my pulse racing, my pauses shorter, my breathing heavier. My breasts were heaving with each breath I took, my face was flushed, my mind racing. I embraced him completely.
  "Baby. That's so intense," he moaned through his clenched teeth, "don't stop. Keep going baby. You know you want it as much as I do," he whispered to me breathy.
  I tossed my head back, my eyes still closed, my hands moving at a quicker pace to bring him to fruition, I could feel he was close. I was close, so close to my climax, almost there.
  We groaned together. The anticipation building to its crescendo. We crested the ridge of passion as I finally wrote the words... 
  "The End."
  My laptop sighed when I did, as I saved the last of my story.  

I couldn't help myself, because, I'm Just Me...



 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I A Weirdo???

Dang! It's Time To Admit...